ITOTS Networks understands that
data can be the most important asset of any organization. To that end,
ITOTS employs a very specific data process methodology to bring order to
the whole process for any client. These are the 4 steps used:
- Define - gather and analyze data, perform functional requirements gathering,
performance system analysis. By reviewing requirements carefully, this process will help define the expected outcomes, deliverables and success criteria for each work order.
- Design - create an appropriate solution that meets the needs of the client,
establish agreed up expectations while defining specific deliverables for each
- Develop - implement designed solution; build, procure and
integrate components in conjunction with client staff and as specified
by the task order.
- Deploy - test, train and rollout solution working with
the client at every step to ensure that the end results match the task
order requirements and expectations.
- Tools - We provide and leverage a number of tools to help with our project management
approach: Mantis Bugtracker/IT Project Mgmt , Oracle Cloud , E-ticketing , Helpdesk e-Tracking , VMware IPv6 Web Client , WebMail , US Security Analysis, Project Management - Liquid Planner, Customer Resource Tracking, Extrahop Network Analysis Extrahop Demo OTX AlienVault Preview